Abstract Submission GuidelineGUIDELINES FOR SUBMISSIONS OF ABSTRACTS
- It is recommended that the presenting author's contact details are used when submitting the abstract to avoid miscommunication regarding the abstract submission and review process (full name, email, telephone and institution.
- All abstracts must be submitted in Spanish or English.
- Abstracts are limited to 250 words.
- Do not include the abstract title or author information in the body of the abstract.
- If you have entered a valid email address you will receive a confirmation email confirming receipt of your submission with the access details for your submission.